NSEIT pool campus process was conducted and is a single-day process, the following rounds were conducted:
Round 1:Online Aptitude Test
It consists of sections of Quantitative analysis, Logical ability, Verbal and Java MCQ questions. The difficulty level of the first 3 sections was easy to medium but the Java section was Hard. The test was of 2 hours total. Out of 160 candidates, 50 were selected for further process.
Round 2:Technical Round
Due to lack of time technical group discussion round was skipped. In the technical round, I was asked about my projects mentioned in the resume. OOPS concept was asked to each and every candidate. I was questioned about method overloading and a program was given in Java to explian. Your conceptual knowledge is checked rather than speaking ability.
Round 3:HR round
Basic questions were asked like Tell me about yourself, your family, Why NSEIT?, Why not appearing for post-graduation, Why engineering?, tell me about your personality, are you confident?, are you enthusiastic?, CEO of NSEIT. I was not able to clear this round.
- Interview Experience at Naggaro 2019 (3 yrs of Experience)
- TCS NQT 2019 Interview Experience
- OYO Interview Experience - SDE (2019)
- OYO Interview Experience 2019
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience 2019
- InfyTQ Interview Experience - 2019
- Amazon SDE Interview Experience (3 Aug 2019)
- TCS NQT (2019-2020) Interview Experience
- Oyo Interview Experience SDE - On campus 2019
- TCS Codevita 2019 Interview Experience
- OYO Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019 for SDE-1
- IIT Bombay PhD Interview Experience 2019
- TCS digital 2019 Interview Experience
- MAQ Software Interview Experience (Aug 2019)
- Infosys SE / SES / PP Interview Experience 2019
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.