Novel Vox Interview Experience (On-Campus) 2022
Novel Vox is a Product based company. Working with a Product based company is almost like a dream for many candidates. I am sharing my Experience and I have received the offer.
Novel Vox visited our campus 1 month back. We have to clear every round. Every round was an elimination round.
The hiring process includes:
- Technical Round.
- Technical Interview.
- HR Round.
- Offer Release.
These are the important points–
- Applicants who will score 70% on the aptitude test will only be eligible to appear for the technical test.
- An applicant who will clear the technical test will be considered for the technical f2f screening round.
Aptitude Round – The aptitude round consists of 25 questions on Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude. The Aptitude round was so easy.
Technical Round– You have to solve coding problems on paper.
- Reverse string without using STL/Collections.
- Reverse array elements without using STL/Collections.
- Sort string in JAVA.
- Sort and reverse the array without using STL/Collections.
- Explain OOPS with real-world examples.
- What is querySelector?
- What is inline CSS?
- What is a constructor?
- Explain different types of constructors.
HR Round – HR round was basically based on general discussion and checking my communication skills.
This is all about the hiring process of Novel Vox.