Nokia networks visited our campus for 3 profiles : Nokia Software(NSW), NSP and 7210 SAS.
4 Rounds were conducted. First Round was conducted on AMCAT and rest 3 were interviews conducted at our campus.
After Giving online test, i was shortlisted for NSW profile.
Round 1: AMCAT
There were multiple choice questions from 4 topics and 2 Coding Questions.
You have to choose C++/Java before taking the test.
- CS fundamentals: Basic questions from sorting algorithms, data structures, code snippets, debugging
- Logical Ability
- English Comprehension
- 2 Coding questions
- Find No. of balanced parenthesis in a given string, if parenthesis is not balanced return -1.
Example : Input :((()) Output : -1 Parenthesis is not balanced Input : (())() Output : 3
- Find prime numbers less than equal to N.
Solution : Use Sieve of Eratosthenes
Round 2 : Technical Interview
- Asked about my final year project
- As i had chosen java during amcat test, he asked me questions on java
- why is java platform independent
- What is JDK, JVM, JRE and what does an end user need to install to run a java application
- what is byte code
- what is polymorphism? Run time and compile time polymorphism with example
- what if write something else insted of Main in a java program
- What happens if we write Main() inside Main() method
- Print prime numbers between two given numbers
- what is abstraction? How do we achieve it
- Difference between abstact classes and interface
- what kind of inheritance is used in java?
- why is multiple inheritance not supported in java? I told him about the diamond problem in C++, so he asked what is diamond problem
- How can we implement multiple inheritance in java
- Where is java.util package used?
- Which Collection Classes are synchronized
- Difference between Arrays and ArrayList
- Difference between HashMap and HashTable
Round 3: Manegerial Round
- Tell me about yourself
- Why do you want to become a software engineer
- what motivates you everyday
- About my parents
- what is software development life cycle
- Asked questions on analysis phase of SDLC and how i have used this in my projects
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Then i was asked if i had any questions
Round 4 : HR Round
- Asked if i had any offers from other company, i said no so he asked me why dont i have any offer
- Asked me what went wrong in other interviews in detail
- About my parents
- Why did you move to Bangalore
- what was my gpa, why i had a backlog and how will i cope up with the corporate world
He then told me that feedback will be provided within few days.
Finally, they shortlisted 10 students and i was among one of them!.
Tips : Be confident in what you answer and don’t ever lose hope. I was rejected 13 times before i got this offer.
Thank you GeeksForGeeks for all the problems and interview experiences.
- Nokia Interview Experience for R&D Engineer at Nokia MN | Off-Campus 2020 (1 year Experienced)
- Nokia Networks Interview Experience
- Alcatel Lucent (Nokia) Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Testing and Software Development)
- Nokia Interview Experience | Set 3
- Nokia Interview Experience | Set 5
- Nokia interview Experience (On campus)
- Nokia Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Nokia Interview Experience | On-Campus for Internship 2021
- NOKIA Interview Experience (On Campus, NIT Jamshedpur, MCA), Bangalore
- Nokia Interview Experience for Internship | On-Campus
- Nokia Interview Experience | On-Campus Placement Drive 2021
- Nokia Interview Experience for GET (Graduate Engineer Trainee)
- Arista Networks Interview | Set 3
- Arista Networks Interview | Set 4 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Arista Networks Interview | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Arista Networks Interview | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Arista Networks Interview | Set 7 (For Internship)
- Juniper Networks Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus)
- Tejas Networks Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Software Engineer)
- Juniper Networks Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.