I was referred by an employee in Nokia for a role. I received a call from HR within 2 days of applying. Three interviews were conducted in total within a week.
Round 1: This was the technical round taken by two senior engineers.
- Started with memory layout of C program, explain in details every section of memory block.
- Difference between global and static variable. Dived deep into static variables.
- Static functions, why are they used, difference between static variable and function.
- Asked about pointers. Const pointers, void pointers, function pointer.
- Moved on to oops. Inheritance, polymorphism both run time and compile time, usage of both.
- One Coding question, how to remove a Node on Linked List ( geeksforgeeks.org/linked-list-set-3-deleting-node/ ).
- At last, tell me about a project from your resume and explain the algorithm in detail used in it.
Round 2: This was the management round taken by the Manager.
No technical question was asked in this. This round was filled with behavioral and management questions. for example, what would you do if you have argument with your manager? What if you couldn’t complete task on deadline. What will you do if you are told to develop a feature but you know it is not a good feature. And many more.
Round 3: The HR round.
Basic HR questions like, why want to change? Why Nokia? Expected CTC? Willing to relocate? Where do you see yourself in 3 years from now?
All interviews were done within a week. I aced all interviews but wasn’t selected, they didn’t even gave feedback I think my expected salary was too high according to what they offer at NOKIA. Anyways interviews were pretty easy if you have good programming knowledge, it doesn’t need to be competitive coding, they focus on basics.
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience 2020 (Product/Software Development OffCampus)
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-1 offcampus
- Amazon Interview Experience Offcampus for SDE-1
- RazorPay Interview Experience for Senior Software Engineer (4 year Experienced)
- Nokia Interview Experience for GET (Graduate Engineer Trainee)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 150 (SDE1 for 1 Year Experienced)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 23 (1 Year Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience |Set 225 (For 1 Year Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 232 (SDE-1 for 1 Year Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 233 (1 Year Experienced for SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 240 (1.5 Year Experienced for SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 269 (1 year experienced for SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 331 (1 Year Experienced for SE-1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 355 (For 1 Year Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 356 (For 6 Year Experienced)
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 15 (1 Year Experienced for SDE1)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 42 (Less than 1 year experienced)
- PharmEasy Interview Experience | SDE-1 (1 year Experienced)
- PayTM Interview Experience (1 Year Experienced)
- Oracle interview experience for 1.2 year experienced
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.