DNS is a node module used to do name resolution facility which is provided by the operating system as well as used to do an actual DNS lookup.
No need for memorising IP addresses – DNS servers provide a nifty solution of converting domain or subdomain names to IP addresses.
address of geeksforgeeks.org is "126.96.36.199" family: IPv4
address: 188.8.131.52 reverse for 184.108.40.206: ["server-52-222-176-140.bom52.r.cloudfront.net"]
- Nodejs | Automatic restart NodeJs server with nodemon
- Web-Socket in NodeJS
- Nodejs | DNS | setServers()
- Nodejs | Jimp
- Nodejs | Web Crawling using Cheerio
- Dockerizing a simple Nodejs app
- Encrypting Data in NodeJS
- Difference between NodeJS and AngularJS
- Nodejs – Connect Mysql with Node app
- Cowsay in Nodejs using Requests library
- Signup Form Using Nodejs and MongoDB
- NodeJs - Handling invalid routes
- Nodejs - Connect MongoDB with Node app using MongooseJS
- NodeJS | Building simple REST API in express
- Nodejs | authentication using Passportjs and passport-local-mongoose
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.