DNS is a node module used to do name resolution facility which is provided by the operating system as well as used to do an actual DNS lookup.
No need for memorising IP addresses – DNS servers provide a nifty solution of converting domain or subdomain names to IP addresses.
address of geeksforgeeks.org is "188.8.131.52" family: IPv4
address: 184.108.40.206 reverse for 220.127.116.11: ["server-52-222-176-140.bom52.r.cloudfront.net"]
- Nodejs | Automatic restart NodeJs server with nodemon
- Nodejs | DNS | setServers()
- Web-Socket in NodeJS
- Nodejs | Jimp
- Difference between NodeJS and AngularJS
- Nodejs | Web Crawling using Cheerio
- Dockerizing a simple Nodejs app
- Encrypting Data in NodeJS
- Nodejs – Connect Mysql with Node app
- Cowsay in Nodejs using Requests library
- NodeJs - Handling invalid routes
- Registration Form Using Nodejs and MongoDB
- NodeJS | Building simple REST API in express
- Nodejs - Connect MongoDB with Node app using MongooseJS
- Nodejs | authentication using Passportjs and passport-local-mongoose
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.