The url.resolve(from, to) is inbuilt method of class URL that resolves a target URL relative to a base URL.
- from: (type:String) The base URL being resolved against.
- to : (type:String) The “href” URL being resolved.
It returns the resolved URL by given parameters in from URL by to URL(type:string).
Parsing of Target URL:
1. Preceded by forward slash(“/”) – It will replace whole path after domain of base URL.
2. Not preceded by forward slash(“/”) – It will replace last word after forward slash(“/”) in path of base URL.
OUTPUT: http://www.google.com/one http://www.google.com/four http://www.google.com/one http://www.google.com/one/two/four
This code can run with node command in command prompt.(Eg. node file name)
- Node js | OS
- Why Node.js ?
- Node | URL.domainToASCII
- Node.js Events
- Node | URL.hostname API
- Node | URL.domainToUnicode
- Node | URL.format API
- Node | URL.protocol API
- Node | URL.username API
- Node | URLSearchParams.set()
- Node | URL.search API
- Node | URL.port API
- HTTPS in Node
- Node | URL.pathname API
- Node | URL.href API
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.