The stroke() function is an inbuilt function in GraphicsMagick library which is used to set the color and width of the stroke used to draw object outlines.
stroke( color, width )
Parameters: This function accept two parameters as mentioned above and described below:
- color: This parameter stores the color of the stroke.
- width: This is an optional parameter which stores the width of the object.
Return Value: This function returns GraphicsMagick object with image added.
- p5.js | stroke() Function
- Nodejs | Automatic restart NodeJs server with nodemon
- Nodejs | GM blur() Function
- Nodejs | GM sharpen() Function
- Nodejs | GM charcoal() Function
- CSS | stroke-linecap Property
- CSS | stroke-opacity Property
- CSS | stroke-miterlimit Property
- CSS | stroke-linejoin Property
- CSS | stroke-dashoffset Property
- CSS | stroke-dasharray Property
- CSS | stroke-width Property
- HTML | canvas stroke() Method
- Nodejs | DNS
- Web-Socket in NodeJS
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.