The brightness() function is an inbuilt function in Nodejs | Jimp which adjusts the brightness of the image by a value of -1 to +1.
- n – This parameter stores the amount to adjust the brightness, a number between -1 and +1
- cb – This is an optional parameter which is invoked when compilation is complete.
Example 2: With cb (optional parameters)
- Image Processing using OpenCV in Java | Set 13 (Brightness Enhancement)
- p5.js | brightness() function
- Python PIL | ImageEnhance.Brightness() and ImageEnhance.Sharpness() method
- CSS | brightness() Function
- OpenCV | Understanding Brightness in an Image
- OpenCV | Hands on Image Brightness
- Node Jimp | flip
- Node Jimp | Gaussian
- Node Jimp | Blit
- Node Jimp | Blur
- Node Jimp | scaleToFit
- Node Jimp | scale
- Node Jimp | rotate
- Node Jimp | resize
- Node Jimp | normalize
- Node Jimp | posterize
- Node Jimp | opacity
- Node Jimp | sepia
- Node Jimp | invert
- Node Jimp | fade
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.