Path-based Similarity: It is a similarity measure that finds the distance that is the length of the shortest path between two synsets.
Leacock Chordorow (LCH) : It is a similarity measure which is an extended version of Path-based similarity as it incorporates the depth of the taxonomy. Therefore, it is the negative log of the shortest path (spath) between two concepts (synset_1 and synset_2) divided by twice the total depth of the taxonomy (D) as defined in fig below.
Code #1 : Introducing Synsets.
hello name : hello.n.01 selling name : selling.n.01
Code #2 : Path Similarity
Code #3 : Leacock Chordorow (LCH) Similarity
- Python | Measure similarity between two sentences using cosine similarity
- NLP | WuPalmer - WordNet Similarity
- Python | Word Similarity using spaCy
- Python | Similarity metrics of strings
- Python | Percentage similarity of lists
- Measuring the Document Similarity in Python
- Python | Test list element similarity
- Measure similarity between images using Python-OpenCV
- OS Path module in Python
- How to add Python to Windows PATH?
- Python | os.path.getmtime() method
- Python | os.path.splitext() method
- Python | os.path.isfile() method
- Python | os.path.size() method
- Python | os.path.getctime() method
- Python | os.path.expandvars() method
- Python | os.path.exists() method
- Python | os.path.split() method
- Python | os.path.getatime() method
- Python | os.path.supports_unicode_filenames object
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.