Nicomachu’s Theorem states that sum of cubes of first n natural numbers is equal to squares of natural number sum.
In other words
Or we can say that the sum is equal to square of n-th triangular number.
Mathematical Induction based proof can be found here.
- Fermat's little theorem
- Dilworth's Theorem
- Fermat's Last Theorem
- Rosser's Theorem
- Midy's theorem
- Wilson's Theorem
- Lagrange's four square theorem
- Hardy-Ramanujan Theorem
- Euclid Euler Theorem
- Compute nCr % p | Set 3 (Using Fermat Little Theorem)
- Compute nCr % p | Set 2 (Lucas Theorem)
- Corollaries of Binomial Theorem
- Extended Midy's theorem
- Chinese Remainder Theorem | Set 1 (Introduction)
- Vantieghems Theorem for Primality Test
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.