NICE Systems Ltd. Pune came to our college campus for recruitment. Around 180 students appeared for the campus recruitment process. The rounds were as follows:
It was aptitude round, conducted online.The round consisted of:
i] Around 30 aptitude questions in all (Technical and general). General aptitude questions weren’t much, only 2-3 were there. Technical aptitude questions were on basic understanding of core Computer Science and Engineering subjects like DS, DBE, OS, Networking and some were based on languages.
ii] There were two coding problems which were supposed to be solved in C/C++/JAVA.
Almost 30-35 people were shortlisted for Round 2. It was Technical Interview. It had panel of two interviewers. My Technical interview went as follows:
i] Introduce yourself.
ii] Asked about favorite subjects.
iii] Asked few questions based on Data Structure, asked to write and explain about recursion with Towers of Hanoi problem.
iv] Asked some questions on Database joins and JAVA language.
v] Difference between C and JAVA, their applications.
vi] Had lot of discussion about my third Year project which was based on linear regression, they asked me to explain whole algorithm and functionalities of project. Asked me for possible improvements that could have been done in the project.
i] It was managerial interview.Almost 12-14 people appeared for this round.
ii] It was mix of both Technical and Non-technical questions.
iii] Asked about location compatibility.
iv] Asked me to explain my projects.
v] Why are you interested in data analytics ?
i] It was HR round. Around 9-10 people were shortlisted for this round.
ii] Asked for introduction.
iii] Asked about my hobbies, interests.
iv] asked about technical interests in short.
v] Asked for location compatibility and 1-2 situation analysis questions.
In all the process was pretty transparent and smooth. For our batch 7 students were placed and I was lucky enough to be one of them. all the best guys !!!!
This article is contributed by Shivam Dhanadhya. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- NICE Systems Ltd. Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- NICE Systems Ltd. Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- NICE Systems Ltd. Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Financial Software Systems Pvt Ltd. Interview Experience
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Clairvolex Knowledge Processes Pvt. Ltd Interview Experience Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Treebo (Ruptub Solutions Pvt Ltd) Interview Experience | Set 1
- Hitwicket (Octathorpe Web-Consultants Pvt. Ltd) Interview Experience | Set 1( Software Developer )
- Oracle India Pvt. Ltd. Interview Experience | Set 68 (For Server Technology)
- Promact Infotech Pvt. Ltd. Interview Experience
- Velankani Software Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Interview Experience
- Bank of America (BA) Continuum India Pvt Ltd. Interview Experience
- Technia Transcat (AddNode India Pvt Ltd) Interview Experience
- Ribbon Communications Pvt Ltd Interview Experience
- Bank of America (BA) Continuum India Pvt Ltd. Interview Experience 2018
- Yamaha Motors Solution India Pvt. Ltd. Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Mountain Trail Foods Pvt Ltd (ChaiPoint) Interview Experience (Campus - March 2019)