Round 1:The first round consisted of a online test containing 20 quant questions and 4 coding questions. It consisted of questions like given a set of numbers can you divide it equally, find the median given an unsorted array, given a Fibonacci series where the odd numbers are negative find the sum of the first n numbers.Out of 50 candidates 5 were selected.
Round 2:This round was a telephonic tech interview round it consisted of standard brain teasers and a coding questions like given a paragraph find the most frequently occurring word.I must say the interviewer in my case was a chill, calm dude and his tone of speech was very likable .
Round 3:The HR round merely consisted of the interviewer providing details about the company and some standard questions like why do you want to work for this company?.
- Next Education Interview Experience | Set 1 (On Campus for Software Engineer)
- Jaro Education/Toppscholars Interview Experience | Sales Profile
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.