This company had visited our college JNTU Hyderabad.
There were 3 rounds totally.
There were a total of 20 questions and to be solved in one hour.
Round 2: Technical Interview
It was F2F Interview. It was done approximately for 30 minutes and he asked some logical questions to test my IQ levels and he asked some coding in java. Their requirement is java developers. He asked me about the projects and internships that i had placed in my resume.
Round 3: HR Round
There was nothing much asked in this round. Some of them were re-interviewed and were sent for HR round. They asked me why i was interested and what did i expect from the company. And out of 300, 10 members were selected and I was one of them. It was a nice experience.
- Next Education Interview Experience
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off Campus for Software Engineer-1)
- Philips Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Software Engineer)
- Pharmeasy Interview Experience | Software Engineer | On Campus
- Infoedge Interview Experience | Set 5 (Off-Campus for Software Engineer)
- Opera Interview Experience | Set 4 ( On Campus-Software Engineer )
- Philips Interview Experience (On Campus ,Software Engineer)
- Philips Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus for Software Engineer)
- Newgen Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Software Engineer)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | Software Engineer On-Campus
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience for software engineer (On-campus)
- Myntra Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus For Software Engineer)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 15 (On-Campus for Software Engineer)
- Myntra Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus For Software Engineer)
- Oyo Rooms Interview experience | Set 22(On Campus for Software engineer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.