Newgen came to our college for Software engineer profile. (Eligible branches-CSE and IT)
Round 1:(Online Round)
The first round consists of 75 questions in 90 minutes. The MCQs focused mainly on technical, apptitude and english.
Sections- Apptitude (25 Questions), Verbal(25) and Technical(25)
Shortlisting of candidates based on sectional cut-off.
Round 2:(Technical Interview-50-55 mins)
It started with my introduction and followed by the brief discussion on my project (ORE-Optimized Results Engine).
Ques 1-Find the 3 largest or kth largest element from an array?
He asked me to write the code in the language in which you are comfortable. I choose Python.
Ques 2-Tell commands of DML, DCL, DDL?
Ques 3- Questions regarding Time Complexities of various sorting techniques.
Ques 4- Draw ER diagram of your projects?
I started drawing then he asked about the primary key, foreign key, candidate key and super key.
Ques 5- Difference between linked list and arrays, questions on linked list (reverse a linked list, traversal ).
Ques-6 What is priority queue, tell the difference between binary tree and BST.
Ques 7-What is RDMS, and explain all types of joins in sql.
After 3 hr my name called for HR. (Happy but nervous too).
Round 3:(HR Interview 15-20 min)
1-Tell something about yourself?
3-Tell about your areas of improvement?
4-Normal questions regarding family background, academics and extra-curricular activities.
5-What are your strength and weakness?
Final Result(21 selected including me).
Tips: Be calm and answer politely.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Newgen Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Software Engineer)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- Shell Technology Centre Bangalore Interview Experience (On-Campus for Software Engineer)
- Droom Technology Interview Experience
- HSBC Technology Interview Experience | Set 5
- PwC Interview Experience | Set 1 ( On Campus - Technology Consultant )
- Droom Technology Internship Interview Experience
- Trimble Technology Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Nagarro Interview Experience Off Campus for Trainee Technology
- Oracle India Pvt. Ltd. Interview Experience | Set 68 (For Server Technology)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 48 (On-Site for Server Technology)
- WM Global Technology Services India Interview Experience
- ZS Associates Interview Experience | Set 1 (Technology Analyst - On Campus)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 62 (On-Campus Server Technology)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 59 (On-Campus for Server Technology)