1st round (90 minutes)
25 aptitude/puzzle questions (included josephus problem, weighing scale and balls problem, locker problem etc).
2 coding problems were there
1st round interview:
Talked about projects.
Gave a variation of weighing scale and balls problem and asked why was the answer optimum.
Two children run a three legged race together but the distances traveled by them are different. how is this possible?
Spiral traversal of a binary tree. optimise.
int foo(int) const meaning in c++
Difference between const pointer and pointer to const and their notation.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Nearbuy(Groupon India) Interview Experience | Set 2 (For SDE-1)
- Nearbuy(Groupon) Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Android Developer')
- Nearbuy Interview Experience | Set 4 (2 Years Experienced)
- Nearbuy Recruitment Process
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Microsoft Internship Experience | Off-Campus Internship (Hyderabad)
- TIAA Internship Experience - Pool campus for Internship
- Lybrate.com Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Tower Research LLC Interview Experience | Set 1 (Telephonic Round for Internship)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Internship at Samsung Research Institute)
- LinkedIn Interview Experience | Set 1 (for SDE Internship)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 127 (For Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 38 (For Internship)
- Informatica Internship Interview Experience
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 149 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Red Hat Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Microsoft interview Experience | Set 49 (For Internship)