1st round (90 minutes)
25 aptitude/puzzle questions (included josephus problem, weighing scale and balls problem, locker problem etc).
2 coding problems were there
1st round interview:
Talked about projects.
Gave a variation of weighing scale and balls problem and asked why was the answer optimum.
Two children run a three legged race together but the distances traveled by them are different. how is this possible?
Spiral traversal of a binary tree. optimise.
int foo(int) const meaning in c++
Difference between const pointer and pointer to const and their notation.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- Nearbuy(Groupon India) Interview Experience | Set 2 (For SDE-1)
- Nearbuy Interview Experience | Set 4 (2 Years Experienced)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Nearbuy(Groupon) Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Android Developer')
- OYO Internship Interview Experience
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 11 ( For Internship)
- Red Hat Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Informatica Internship Interview Experience | Set 9
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 94 (Internship)
- SalesForce Interview Experience for internship
- Myntra Interview Experience | Set 7 ( Internship)
- Microsoft Internship Interview Experience