There were 5 rounds in total:
Round-1(1hr:30min): Online round, consisted of aptitude 25 questions(Medium), Technical-MCQ’s 25 questions(Hard), 3 Coding questions(Medium).
25 shortlisted out of 70 students.
Round-2(16min): Group Discussion, Two groups were made and gave us the topic to see the way we convey our ideas and our logical thinking based on the topic.
14 shortlisted out of 25 students.
Round-3(30min): Technical F2F-round, Based on C, C++, Java pure Basics(Hard) and asked questions based on the first online round and a bit technical part of academic projects.
7 shortlisted out of 14 students.
Round-4(15min): Managerial-round, asked me about current cutting-edge technologies, spoke about our projects on DataScience, Blockchain and more, had a normal conversation and putting you in a tuff situation to see your response.
Round-5(15min): HR-round, Typical hr questions to make you think twice while answering.
Finally, 4 members were offered a job out of 70 students and I was one among them.
ALL THE BEST
- Cerner Interview Experience (Off-Campus) for the role of Software Engineer
- Philips interview Experience (Off Campus) for the role of Software Engineer
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 90 (Software Engineer role in Bing Team)
- Zoho Corp Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- MoveInSync Interview Experience for BackEnd Engineer Role
- Infosys Interview Experience for System Engineer Role
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- Microchip On-Campus Interview Experience (Software Role)
- Amazon QA role & Support Engineer Intern interview experience
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Mentor Graphics Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Developer Role)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Off Campus for Software Developer Role
- Samsung Interview Experience (SRI-Noida On-campus 2018 ,Engineer role )