20 Mcqs and 1 coding. Platform was Hackerrank. They selected 32 students for the next round. Question – https://leetcode.com/problems/degree-of-an-array/
- Tell me something about yourself.
- OOPS Concept- some coding questions like if we have same function in both parent and child class how can we call parent class’s function – using super.
- Why is multiple inheritance not allowed in java.
- Java keywords.
- Code- given 2 strings find if s2 is a substring of the s1.
- I did using naive method- it ran. Couldn’t optimize further
- Then asked about projects.
- Final keyword in java.
- Very tricky oops coding questions.
- Why did this happen?
- Difference between runtime and compile time error with example.
- What is stackoverflow error? Write a code for it.
- Java has 2 types of memory what are they? Stack and heap – Their usage.
- SQL queries.
- Exception handling- types, use of catch and finally. Write a code
- Puzzle- u have 5 wheels (4 normal ones and one extra at the back) and 1000 km distance u need to use all of them for same distance in your journey.
- Ans- keep changing them every 200 km with a new wheel.
Didn’t qualify for further rounds (They took 3)