Nagarro Interview Experience for Trainee Technology (Off-Campus)
I’m working in Nagarro as an Associate Engineer. I applied to Nagarro off-campus on Jan 2021. Each round was an elimination round.
Round 1(Aptitude + Technical MCQ’s):
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- It was an MCQ test conducted on mettl. The questions were of a moderate level. It consists of 25 MCQs of aptitude and 15 Data Structure and Algorithm questions. It was an online test of 1 hr. Yes, there was negative marking. so be prepared you will get previous questions online.
- In the quantitative section, questions on geometry, mensuration, speed of train are there, and some reasoning questions.
- The technical questions from DSA basically from time complexity, sorting, searching, tree traversal.
- After 1-5 hrs you have to attend Round 2.
Round 2(Coding Round): Coding round is totally based on coding. There are so many choices in language. It was for 1 hr. There were 3 questions one was of basic level and two were of moderate level. I had solved two questions correctly.
- The question was: Longest Increasing Subsequence, Sum of squares of first n natural, Cut m and n letters from the end of the string, then find the number of turns to get back the original string.
- All the questions are solved by GfG.
- You can find many previous year’s questions online.
Round 3(Interview): Within a week you will get the interview link.
- Actually, It will depend on your performance they will take only one interview or two interviews(Technical/hr).
- Be prepared with all the coding questions asked in the previous round with their optimization because they will ask you to solve the problem by sharing the screen.
- They also ask program logic.
- Both technical, as well as HR questions, will be asked.
Nagarro will complete their whole process in 2-3 weeks only.