Nagarro Interview Experience for Senior Engineer (Frontend) | 3-Years Experienced
Round 1(Aptitude IQ Test): 50 Logical ability, mathematical and image patterns questions are to be done in 20 minutes. A minimum cutoff has to be cleared. (ask your recruiter)
Tip – majority questions are of image pattern, so try to solve those first as they take lesser time
Round 2(Online Coding – Time: 90 mins): 3 questions are asked with one high difficulty level.
- Find the second largest number in an array,
- Find the number of decodings of digit sequence. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/count-possible-decodings-given-digit-sequence/
- Given a number n find the number of pairs (x,y) where both x and y are less than n and highest common factor (hcf) of x and y is 1
Round 3(Technical MCQ – Time: 3 hrs): 200 questions
- A very lengthy and tiring round.
A minimum cutoff of 80 correct questions.
Round 4(F2F Technical – Time: 20 minutes): Basics of React, HTML and CSS were asked like –
- What is event bubbling? How to stop it?
- Forward refs in React?
- Pseudo elements in CSS?
- Local and session storage capacity?
Round 5(F2F Techincal: Time – 1 hr): Questions related to project, architecture, resume, CI/CD process, Reactjs