Nagarro Interview Experience for Associate Software Engineer
Associate Software Engineer @ Nagarro
The Hiring procedure consists of 4 Rounds.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Round-1: In this round. There are some MCQ types of Aptitude and technical questions related to MySQL, algorithm, and basic coding types.
Round-2: This round consists of 3 coding questions. 1 is easy level and 2 are medium-level.. and the medium questions are a little bit tricky. (Questions based on a string, array).
Round-3(60 min): This round is a technical face-to-face interview.
- Tell me about yourself.
- He told me to share the screen and he gave me the questions related to the maximum paired product in the array and he told me to do this question in o(n) time complexity.
- Discussion on my projects.
- Questions related to MYSQL queries.
- Any questions.
Round-4(15 min): This is a face-to-face HR interview.
- She gave me a situation like if it happened what should you do.
- Family Background.
- Job location is ok or not.
In the end, I got selected by Nagarro as an Associate Software Engineer.