Nagarro Interview Experience for Associate Engineer Trainee | On-Campus 2022
It is an on-campus drive. Nagarro has come to our university for the position of software developer I applied to it. I reached the technical round but don’t get the offer SDE but for associate engineer trainee.
It conducts mainly 3-4 rounds as:
- Aptitude + Technical Mcq Test on Mettl Platform
- Coding Round on Mettl Platform
- Technical Interview on Teams
- HR Round (maybe on Teams)
Round 1(MCQ Based Aptitude + Technical Test): Aptitude questions mainly consist of Quant + Technical questions from Data Structure and Algorithms.
- There will be (25 + 15)MCQ to be solved in 60 minutes on the Mettl platform.
- Easy to medium difficulty.
- I mainly do all aptitude practice on indiabix.com
Round 2(Coding Round): There are 5 questions that mainly depend on graphs and trees.
- Three of them are of the medium level while Two are of the hard level.
- I don’t remember any question as it is not a common DSA question.
- I do only 2 of them.
Round 3(Technical Round): It occurs on Teams, there was only one interviewer, he ask me to write solutions to questions that he asked by sharing my screen
I don’t get any mail regarding next round but after 1 month got offer letter for an Associate engineer Trainee.
I will join from last of January 2022. Wish me luck with a new start.
All the best and best of luck everyone.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!