Nagarro software company visited our campus. I am writing this so that it might hep others around 290 students appeard for this.
written round consist of two papers both pen and paper based and answers to be fill in omr. paper 1 consist of analytical questions like profit loss, speed, 10th class geometry problems based questions there were total 25 questions.
Paper2 consist of only coding input/output questions of c there were 20 questions
there were three questions u have to write only pseudo code for that .
1-> given a starting point in a 2d array of size X Y you have to rotate subarray of size N staring from given starting point.
2-> there are a lot of strings like “ab” , “bc”,”cd”,”ad” and u have to find the longest string can be made like ab+bc+cd = abcd = 4(answer) but keep in mind that ending character of first string should be first character of next string.
3-> this questions also on array given an array of size m * n .and every row of array is sorted and contains unique element but different rows can contain same element present in other row . u have to sort the array and remove the duplicates and store in 1 1D array .
Cross questions based on pseudo code u have written and on their complexities. and then he asked me another 2 questions
1- given a string consisting of various words . reverse all the string and words by 2 methods.
2- given an sorted array of size n and there is another array of 2n also contain elements in sorted order . merge these sorted arrays and remove duplicates if any .the resultant array should also be in sorted order.
do this by 3 methods.
Basic questions like tell about yourself and questions about project.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help.
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 2
- Nagarro Interview Experience
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 9
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 4 (Off-Campus)
- Nagarro Interview Experience Off-campus
- Nagarro On-Campus Interview Experience
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 7 (For 2 Years Experienced)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 10 (Software Developer Fresher)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 5 (Pool Campus Drive)
- Nagarro Interview Experience Off Campus for Trainee Technology
- Nagarro Interview Experience 2019| Pool Campus (Trainee, Technology)