Given an integer N, the task is to find the N-th character in the string made by concatenating natural numbers (Integers beginning from 1). The starting sting will be “12345678910111213..”.
Input: N = 3 Output: 3 3rd character in the string "12345678910111213.." is 3. Input: N = 11 Output: 0 11th character in the string "12345678910111213..." is 0
The idea is to generate the required string until string length does exceeds N.
- Initialize a Null string and c=1
- Add the c to the string by type-casting it to a character
- If c is a single digit number, append it to the string
- if c is greater than 9, then store it in a temporary string and reverse it and append to the original string
- If at any moment the string length exceeds N, then return s[n-1].
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Find the starting indices of the substrings in string (S) which is made by concatenating all words from a list(L)
- Pairs of strings which on concatenating contains each character of "string"
- Check whether a binary string can be formed by concatenating given N numbers sequentially
- Check if a two character string can be made using given words
- Find the character made by adding all the characters of the given string
- Number of digits in the nth number made of given four digits
- Sum of nth terms of Modified Fibonacci series made by every pair of two arrays
- Check whether given string can be generated after concatenating given strings
- Lexicographically smallest string obtained after concatenating array
- Longest Palindrome in a String formed by concatenating its prefix and suffix
- Check if a Palindromic String can be formed by concatenating Substrings of two given Strings
- Maximize length of the String by concatenating characters from an Array of Strings
- Check if frequency of character in one string is a factor or multiple of frequency of same character in other string
- Check if two strings can be made equal by swapping one character among each other
- Nth character in Concatenated Decimal String
- Python | Replacing Nth occurrence of multiple characters in a String with the given character
- Find the Nth occurrence of a character in the given String
- Queries for Nth smallest character for a given range in a string
- Kth character from the Nth string obtained by the given operations
- Find the Nth natural number which is not divisible by A
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.