Given an integer N, the task is to find the N-th character in the string made by concatenating natural numbers (Integers beginning from 1). The starting sting will be “12345678910111213..”.
Input: N = 3 Output: 3 3rd character in the string "12345678910111213.." is 3. Input: N = 11 Output: 0 11th character in the string "12345678910111213..." is 0
The idea is to generate the required string until string length does exceeds N.
- Initialize a Null string and c=1
- Add the c to the string by type-casting it to a character
- If c is a single digit number, append it to the string
- if c is greater than 9, then store it in a temporary string and reverse it and append to the original string
- If at any moment the string length exceeds N, then return s[n-1].
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Find the starting indices of the substrings in string (S) which is made by concatenating all words from a list(L)
- Pairs of strings which on concatenating contains each character of "string"
- Check if a two character string can be made using given words
- Find the character made by adding all the characters of the given string
- Check whether a binary string can be formed by concatenating given N numbers sequentially
- Check if two strings can be made equal by swapping one character among each other
- Check whether given string can be generated after concatenating given strings
- Lexicographically smallest string obtained after concatenating array
- Modify the string such that every character gets replaced with the next character in the keyboard
- Replace every character of string by character whose ASCII value is K times more than it
- Find a string such that every character is lexicographically greater than its immediate next character
- Check if frequency of character in one string is a factor or multiple of frequency of same character in other string
- Map every character of one string to another such that all occurrences are mapped to the same character
- Find position of the given number among the numbers made of 4 and 7
- Replace every character of a string by a different character
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.