- Write a C program to detect a loop in a linked list and remove it.
- Find the kth largest element in an array.
- Determine if a given number is a palindrome or not.
- Determine the maximal sum of contiguous subsequences in an array. Also find the maximal sum of non-contiguous subsequences in the array
- C program to implement heapsort algorithm.
- Provide a solution to the sum of subsets problem
- Given a binary tree, display only the elements in the odd levels of the tree
- Find the nth node from the end of a linked list
- Reverse a linked list.
- Given a HTML tag remove the substrings present within <>.
- Write a program to find 100!. How will you store such a big number in a variable and what is its type?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above