Myntra Interview Experience | Set 4 (For Senior Software Engineer )
I was recently interview for Senior Software Engineer @Myntra. This is my interview experience.
Round 1 : Online Test (90 mins)
Online test was help at their office on HackerEarth.
Need an efficient solution for the problem.
Given an array a, find three indices (triplets) i,j,k such that:
1. i < j < k 2. a[i] < a[j] < a[k] 3. a[i] + a[j] + a[k] <= t , where t is a given sum Array is not necessarily sorted. Have to count number of such triplets. Few days after online test I was contacted for further rounds of interviews. Round 2: Technical Round (1-1.5 hours)
1. Deletion in a binary search tree
2. Construct a BST with preorder and inorder traversals given
3. Couple of more questions on trees.
Round 3: Technical Round (1 hour)
1. Discussion about certain implementations in my project.
2. Implementation of O(1) insertion, deletion and finMin through stack.
3. Couple of questions on trees.
Round 4: Problem Solving round (1 hour)
1. Find the intersection point of two merging linked lists.
2. Identify Trending Topics with many constraints like demographic regions/gender/religion etc. Discussion on the best methods.
3. An iron rod is given that has to be cut in a manner such that the cost is maximized. Different rod sizes have different costs and there is a cutting cost involved.
Last round was a telephonic round with VP after few days.
Round 5 : VP/Designing Round (Telephonic – 50mins)
1. Discussion on projects.
2. Behavioral questions. Interests, why willing to change etc.
3. Design a bus reservation system defining classes and member functions.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.