Four rounds were conducted by Myntra. Please find details of the rounds below:
1. First round
2. Second round
This comprises of three coding questions.
3. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/minimum-steps-reach-target-knight/ .
4. One follow up question : for which nxm values, knight can visit each square atleast once.
3. Design round.
This round consisted of two questions.
1. Design nearby/yelp application. DB schema and API design was required. Apart from this, sql query was asked for getting list of places given latitude/longitude. How can you optimize this sql query for densely populated city. Given answers such as partitioning data based on latitude/longitude, indexing etc. Not sure about its answer.
2. Design user feed generation for this nearby application considering reviews as posts. DB schema and API design was required. For faster response, how can you compute user feed. Cache design was discussed. Is this push/pull model for feed generation? Also, how will you cope up with celebrity with many followers.
Fourth round is hiring manager round.
- Myntra Interview Experience | Set 4 (For Senior Software Engineer )
- Myntra Interview Experience | 5years Experienced for Senior Software Engineer
- Myntra Interview Experience | Set 5
- Myntra Interview Experience
- Myntra Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus)
- Myntra Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Myntra Interview Experience | Set 7 ( Internship)
- Myntra Interview Experience | Set 9 (On Campus)
- Myntra Interview Experience for SDE 2 (3+ years Experienced)
- Myntra Interview Experience | Set 10 (Software Engineer)
- Myntra Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus For Software Engineer)
- Myntra Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus For Software Engineer)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 120 (For Senior SDE)
- Arcesium Senior SE Interview Experience
- Walmart Labs Senior SE Interview Experience
- Dunnhumby Interview Experience - Senior Web Developer
- ADP Interview Experience for Senior Member Technical | On-Campus
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 14 (For Senior Android developer)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 14 (For Senior android Developer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.