Round 1: It was an online round conducted on CodeGrounds (a new Platform for us) . In this round there were 2 sections, Aptitude and Coding (40 minutes forAptitude and 90 minutes for 4 coding questions) . 3 questions were easy and 1 was a
moderate level question. In aptitude section time was the only constraint, questions were not much difficult.
Round 2: After Online Round around 20 students were shortlisted for Interview Round.
Interview round consisted of 3 technical Rounds followed by 3 Video Interview
Rounds on the next day.
First two technical Interviews majorly focussed on my Problem Solving and
Algorithmic skills. I was asked to write the code for whatever Algorithm. I suggested and Some puzzles were also asked.
After these two rounds 7 students were shortlisted.
Round 3: Next day, In third technical round, there was a discussion on my projects and resume based questions were asked and I was also tested on my knowledge of OOPs, Data Structures and Algorithms in this round as well. All three rounds were nice and smooth.
Then started three Video Interview rounds beginning with the Machine Learning Interview round. In this round, I was asked about my interest in Machine Learning and was asked to develop a prototype for 2 real life problems based on Machine Learning.
The next round was the HR Round. The HR was so friendly that I didn’t even found this round as an Interview as I was slightly nervous before this round. Some questions related to my personal life Experiences were asked . Be Responsive and confident while answering questions in this Round. It went for about 15 to 20 minutes.
In the last Video Interview round, focus was on analytical and Problem Solving skills, a puzzle was asked in this round and then I asked some. Company and project Related questions. This was quite a short round.
After the complete Interview Process 5 students were offered Internship for the next summer.
Overall, all the Interviewers were very friendly and amazing and It was an altogether awesome Experience.
- MyKaarma Interview | (On-Campus for Internship)
- Mykaarma -interview | On campus for internship
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.