Round 1: Aptitude Test
MuSigma conducted its aptitude test on CoCubes Platform. There were 70 questions that needed to be solved in 60 minutes. There were about 10-15 Personality Test questions. You can check the example here: Personality Test Example
There were 10-15 Verbal questions. They were of medium level.
Then there were a lot of probability questions. Here are few of them that I remember from the test:
Ques: P(A/B) = P(B/A). Then which of the following is definitely true?
- P(A) = P(B)
- A and B are Mutually Exclusive events
- A and B are Exhaustive events
- A and B are any two events
- A and B are independent events
Ques: A coin is biased such that probability of getting a head is 4 times that of getting a tail. The coin is tossed thrice. What is the probability of getting a HTH sequence?
Then there were some logical questions. Like conditions were given to decode a locker and we needed to find the code for that locker. Another question was like 4 conditions were given by 4 different persons and question was only 1 statement is true among the 4. So who is the murderer ? All these questions required good logical solving ability.
Then there were some questions where Algorithm was given and we needed to find the correct answer for a specific input given in the question.
That was all it consist of. I would suggest to go through Probability for sure, and practice English verbal.
- MuSigma Interview Experience | Pool Campus - Aug 2019
- Cigital Interview Experience (Coding Test Round 1)
- Amazon Interview | Set 40 (On-Campus Round 1)
- Tower Research LLC Interview Experience | Set 1 (Telephonic Round for Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 177 (First Round in Pool Campus)
- D E Shaw Interview | Set 8 (Telephonic Round Questions)
- Directi Interview Experience | Set 15 (1st Round of On-Campus)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 338 (1st Round for SDE-1 in Delhi)
- Directi Interview Experience | Set 19 (Round 1 Questions)
- Bloomberg Interview Experience | Set 6 (Video Conference round)
- Sonetel Interview Experience | Set 1 (Telephonic Round)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 174 (First Round On Campus)
- Nagarro bootcamp selection round experience
- Persistent Systems Interview - Round I and II (On Campus)
- Grey Orange Interview experience (Round 1)
- Thoughtworks Interview Experience | coding round
- Infosys Interview Experience - Technical Round
- Microsoft Non-tech Coding round
- Samsung RnD Coding Round Questions
- OYO Interview Experience | On campus - First round
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.