Given a number N, the task is to print N rows where every Kth row consists of the multiplication table of K up to Kth term.
Input: N = 3
3 6 9
In the above series, in every Kth row, multiplication table of K upto K terms is printed.
Input: N = 5
3 6 9
4 8 12 16
5 10 15 20 25
Approach: The idea is to use two for loops to print the multiplication table. The outer loop in ‘i’ serves as the value of ‘K’ and the inner loop in ‘j’ serves as the terms of the multiplication table of every ‘i’. Each term in the table of ‘i’ can be obtained with the formula ‘i * j’.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
1 2 4 3 6 9 4 8 12 16 5 10 15 20 25
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Nth term where K+1th term is product of Kth term with difference of max and min digit of Kth term
- Sum of series till N-th term whose i-th term is i^k - (i-1)^k
- Sum of the series 1, 2, 4, 3, 5, 7, 9, 6, 8, 10, 11, 13.. till N-th term
- Check if it is possible to create a matrix such that every row has A 1s and every column has B 1s
- Program to get the Sum of series: 1 - x^2/2! + x^4/4! -.... upto nth term
- Program to print tetrahedral numbers upto Nth term
- Program to print pentatope numbers upto Nth term
- Program for sum of cosh(x) series upto Nth term
- Find the Nth term of the series where each term f[i] = f[i - 1] - f[i - 2]
- Find Nth term of the series where each term differs by 6 and 2 alternately
- Nth term of a sequence formed by sum of current term with product of its largest and smallest digit
- Count sequences of length K having each term divisible by its preceding term
- Nth term of given recurrence relation having each term equal to the product of previous K terms
- Smallest missing non-negative integer upto every array index
- Program to print multiplication table of a number
- Recursive Program to print multiplication table of a number
- Space between two rows in a table using CSS?
- Print the sequence of size N in which every term is sum of previous K terms
- Apply function to every row in a Pandas DataFrame
- Check if a number from every row can be selected such that xor of the numbers is greater than zero
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.