Given a number N, the task is to print N rows where every Kth row consists of the multiplication table of K up to Kth term.
Input: N = 3
3 6 9
In the above series, in every Kth row, multiplication table of K upto K terms is printed.
Input: N = 5
3 6 9
4 8 12 16
5 10 15 20 25
Approach: The idea is to use two for loops to print the multiplication table. The outer loop in ‘i’ serves as the value of ‘K’ and the inner loop in ‘j’ serves as the terms of the multiplication table of every ‘i’. Each term in the table of ‘i’ can be obtained with the formula ‘i * j’.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
1 2 4 3 6 9 4 8 12 16 5 10 15 20 25
GeeksforGeeks has prepared a complete interview preparation course with premium videos, theory, practice problems, TA support and many more features. Please refer Placement 100 for details
- Space between two rows in a table using CSS?
- Program to print multiplication table of a number
- Recursive Program to print multiplication table of a number
- How to make Bootstrap table with sticky table head?
- Sum of series till N-th term whose i-th term is i^k - (i-1)^k
- Sum of the series 1, 2, 4, 3, 5, 7, 9, 6, 8, 10, 11, 13.. till N-th term
- Program to get the Sum of series: 1 - x^2/2! + x^4/4! -.... upto nth term
- Sparse Table
- Program for sum of cosh(x) series upto Nth term
- Symbol Table in Compiler
- PHP | MySQL ( Creating Table )
- Program to print pentatope numbers upto Nth term
- Program to print tetrahedral numbers upto Nth term
- Convert CSV to HTML Table in Python
- Puzzle | Neighbors in a round table
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.