Pygal is a Python module that is mainly used to build SVG (Scalar Vector Graphics) graphs and charts. SVG is a vector-based graphics in the XML format that can be edited in any editor. Pygal can create graphs with minimal lines of code that can be easy to understand and write.
Multi-Series Pie Chart
The multi-series pie chart is a chart that allows to present consistent and skewed structure in an affiliated pie like-structure. It presents the entire echelons in a single screen, which helps to present the pie more attractive and understanding. It can be created using the
Pie() method of Pygal module.
pie_chart = pygal.Pie()
- Pie chart in Pygal
- Half pie chart in Pygal
- Line chart in Pygal
- Solid Gauge Chart in Pygal
- Stacked Line chart in Pygal
- How to Create time related line chart in Pygal?
- Donut chart in pygal
- Pyramid chart in pygal
- Gauge Chart in pygal
- Radar chart in pygal
- Funnel Chart in Pygal
- Bar Chart in Pygal
- Stacked Bar chart in pygal
- Plot a pie chart in Python using Matplotlib
- Python Bokeh - Making a Pie Chart
- Histogram in Pygal
- Treemap in Pygal
- Styling Graphs in Pygal
- Plotting World Map Using Pygal in Python
- Python | Plotting Pie charts in excel sheet using XlsxWriter module
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.