The aim of this program is to let users mail/message on FB/SMS anyone using Terminal. The full project can be found here.
So, first of all, why Multi-Messenger ?
This is the first question which anyone will think about. The answer is simple, Terminal! Many of our work, now a days, lies in Terminal, talking about Programmers here in specific. So who wouldn’t like to message or mail or SMS someone quickly through Terminal?
For Linux Users:
- In order to compile the program successfully, installation of the following modules is necessary
Twilio Client: Run this code from Terminal
pip install twilio
- fbchat Module: Run this code from Terminal
pip install fbchat
Preferred Method using pip [See installation manual for installing pip in Linux]
The project is open sourced, and the code can be found in Github. Twilio Client can be used to SMS someone, fbchat is used to send a message to your Facebook friend and gmtp library has been used to send mail using Python. Python AutoGUI has also been used here, to give the user an option of a dialog based option. It will help the user if he’s not in love with Terminal.
These screenshots show how it looks like:
This article is contributed by Kushashwa Ravi Shrimali and Krutika Bapat. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Project Idea | (A.T.L.A.S: App Time Limit Alerting System)
- Project Idea | (A Game of Anagrams )
- Project Idea | (Remote Lab Assistance)
- Project Idea | (Model based Image Compression of Medical Images)
- Project Idea | (Personalized real-time update system)
- Project Idea | ( Character Recognition from Image )
- Project Idea | (Static Code Checker for C++)
- Project Experience | (Brain Computer Interface)
- Project Idea | (CSE Webnode)
- Project Idea | (Project Approval System)
- Project Idea | (Optimization of Object-Based Image Analysis with Super-Pixel for Land Cover Mapping)
- Project Idea | (Online Course Registration)
- Project Idea | (Trip Planner)
- Project Idea | (Online UML Designing Tool)
- Project Idea | (Detection of Malicious Network activity)