We have already seen the basic use of print function previous article. Now, let’s see how to use print function for multi-line printing. This can easily be done using multiline string i.e. three single quotes
''' Geeksforgeeks ''' .
Let’s see different examples to see the demonstration for the same.
======================================= | | | | | GeeksforGeeks | | | | | =======================================
list.head second third | | | | | | +----+------+ +----+------+ +----+------+ | 1 | None | | 2 | None | | 3 | None | +----+------+ +----+------+ +----+------+
- Python | Printing list vertically
- Programs for printing pyramid patterns in Python
- Python | Avoiding quotes while printing strings
- Object Oriented Programming in Python | Set 2 (Data Hiding and Object Printing)
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Use of min() and max() in Python
- abs() in Python
- SHA in Python
- max() and min() in Python
- set add() in python
- chr() in Python
- gcd() in Python
- pow() in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.