Position Decision Scientist On Campus.
Round 1: Online Test which consists of Aptitude, Psychometric, Quantitative, Logical Reasoning
This Round was held at our Campus
The rest two rounds were held at Bengaluru office. There will be two days in which first day will be a preplacement talk and the other day the other two rounds took place.
Round 2: Group Activity
Similar to that of Group Discussion
We were given a task “Some alpha mobile industry, which should launch a smartphone so that it should get attracted and used by a lot of people”
Round 3: Personal Interview
One Coding question
Reverse a linked list: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Output: 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Write a pseudo code for the above
i++ or ++i is faster?
One question related to Problem Solving on Logical Thinking
Advice : Interview is easy just be confident.
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- TCS Interview Experience: Off-Campus Interview through Codevita
- TCS interview On Campus
- Cisco Interview | Set 7(On-Campus)
- Amazon Interview | Set 101 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 32 (Off Campus)
- Amazon Interview | Set 99 (On-Campus)
- Amazon Interview | Set 103 (On-Campus)
- Aricent Interview | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Amazon Interview | Set 110 (On-Campus)
- Amazon Interview | Set 109 (On-Campus)
- Aricent Interview | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Amazon Interview | Set 108 (On-Campus)
- Stanley Interview | Set 7 (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.