In this article we will see how we can show a video file clip in MoviePy. MoviePy is a Python module for video editing, which can be used for basic operations on videos and GIF’s. Visual multimedia source that combines a sequence of images to form a moving picture. The video transmits a signal to a screen and processes the order in which the screen captures should be shown. Videos usually have audio components that correspond with the pictures being shown on the screen.
In order to do this we will use
ipython_displaymethod with the VideoFileClip object
Syntax : clip.ipython_display(width, height)
Argument : It takes two optional arguments i.e integers
Return : It returns HTML2 object
Note : Video length should not be too large else it will give memory error therefore to take care of this error clip the small part of video from original video.
Below is the implementation
Moviepy - Building video __temp__.mp4. Moviepy - Writing video __temp__.mp4 Moviepy - Done ! Moviepy - video ready __temp__.mp4
Moviepy - Building video __temp__.mp4. MoviePy - Writing audio in __temp__TEMP_MPY_wvf_snd.mp3 MoviePy - Done. Moviepy - Writing video __temp__.mp4 Moviepy - Done ! Moviepy - video ready __temp__.mp4
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- MoviePy – Showing a Frame of Video Clip
- MoviePy – Getting Original File Name of Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Checking Mask of Video File Clip
- MoviePy - Lading Video File Clip
- MoviePy –Saving Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Adding Margin to Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Mirroring Video File Clip for x-axis
- MoviePy – Mirroring Video File Clip for y-axis
- MoviePy – Getting Width of Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Getting Height of Video File Clip
- MoviePy – FPS of Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Getting Duration of Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Adding Mask to Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Turning on auto play for video clip file
- MoviePy – Playing video clip file for n times
- MoviePy – Getting Audio part from the Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Assigning Audio Clip to Video File
- MoviePy – Checking if Video File Clip is playing at given time
- MoviePy – Getting Start Time of Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Getting End Time of Video File Clip
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.