In this article we will see how we can set fps of the video file clip in MoviePy. MoviePy is a Python module for video editing, which can be used for basic operations on videos and GIF’s. Frame rate is the frequency at which consecutive images called frames appear on a display. The term applies equally to film and video cameras, computer graphics, and motion capture systems. Frame rate may also be called the frame frequency, and be expressed in hertz.
In order to do this we will use
set_fpsmethod with the VideoFileClip object
Syntax : clip.set_fps(n)
Argument : It takes integer value as argument
Return : It returns VideoFileClip object
Below is the implementation
Moviepy - Building video __temp__.mp4. Moviepy - Writing video __temp__.mp4 Moviepy - Done ! Moviepy - video ready __temp__.mp4
Moviepy - Building video __temp__.mp4. MoviePy - Writing audio in __temp__TEMP_MPY_wvf_snd.mp3 MoviePy - Done. Moviepy - Writing video __temp__.mp4 Moviepy - Done ! Moviepy - video ready __temp__.mp4
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- MoviePy – FPS of Video File Clip
- MoviePy Composite Video - Setting starting time of single clip
- MoviePy Composite Video - Setting Position of Clip
- MoviePy – Setting Duration of the Clip
- MoviePy – Setting End Time of the Clip
- MoviePy – Checking Mask of Video File Clip
- MoviePy - Lading Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Showing Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Getting Sub Clip
- MoviePy –Saving Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Adding Margin to Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Mirroring Video File Clip for x-axis
- MoviePy – Mirroring Video File Clip for y-axis
- MoviePy – Getting Width of Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Getting Height of Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Getting Original File Name of Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Applying Resize effect on Video Clip
- MoviePy – Changing Image and Time at same time of Video Clip
- MoviePy – Getting Duration of Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Changing Display Frame of Video Clip
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.