In this article we will see how we can load audio file in MoviePy. MoviePy is a Python module for video editing, which can be used for basic operations on videos and GIF’s. Video is formed by the frames, combination of frames creates a video each frame is an individual image. An audio file format is a file format for storing digital audio data on a computer system. The bit layout of the audio data is called the audio coding format and can be uncompressed, or compressed to reduce the file size, often using lossy compression.
In order to do this we will use
Syntax : AudioFileClip(“some_audiofile.mp3”)
Argument : It takes string i.e file name as argument
Return : It returns AudioFileClip object
Below is the implementation
moviepy.audio.io.AudioFileClip.AudioFileClip object at 0x0000028B83BE96C8
moviepy.audio.io.AudioFileClip.AudioFileClip object at 0x0000028BA122BC88
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- MoviePy – Loading Audio File from Video
- MoviePy – Getting Audio part from the Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Assigning Audio Clip to Video File
- MoviePy – Creating Audio Clip
- MoviePy – Getting Original File Name of Video File Clip
- PYGLET – Loading a File
- PYGLET – Loading Attribute File
- MoviePy – Checking Mask of Video File Clip
- MoviePy - Lading Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Showing Video File Clip
- MoviePy –Saving Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Adding Margin to Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Mirroring Video File Clip for x-axis
- MoviePy – Mirroring Video File Clip for y-axis
- MoviePy – Rotating Video File
- MoviePy – Resizing Video File
- MoviePy – Getting Width of Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Getting Height of Video File Clip
- MoviePy – FPS of Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Getting Duration of Video File Clip
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.