In this article we will see how we can create a text clip in MoviePy. MoviePy is a Python module for video editing, which can be used for basic operations on videos and GIF’s. Video is formed by the frames, combination of frames creates a video each frame is an individual image. Text clip is basically a clip here we can say it as image containing text.
In order to do this we will use
Syntax : TextClip(text)
Argument : It takes string as necessary argument and color size other styling effect are optional argument
Return : It returns TextClip object
Below is the implementation
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- MoviePy – Creating Image Sequence Clip
- MoviePy – Creating Image Clip
- MoviePy – Creating Color Clip
- MoviePy – Creating Audio Clip
- MoviePy – Creating Video Clip
- MoviePy – Checking Mask of Video File Clip
- MoviePy - Lading Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Showing Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Getting Sub Clip
- MoviePy –Saving Video File Clip
- MoviePy Composite Video - Setting starting time of single clip
- MoviePy – Adding Margin to Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Mirroring Video File Clip for x-axis
- MoviePy – Mirroring Video File Clip for y-axis
- MoviePy – Getting Width of Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Getting Height of Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Getting Original File Name of Video File Clip
- MoviePy – FPS of Video File Clip
- MoviePy Composite Video - Setting Position of Clip
- MoviePy – Applying Resize effect on Video Clip
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.