In this article we will see how we can create a color clip in MoviePy. MoviePy is a Python module for video editing, which can be used for basic operations on videos and GIF’s. Video is formed by the frames, combination of frames creates a video each frame is an individual image. Color clip is basically a clip or we can say as single color image which is of color selecte by the user.
In order to do this we will use
Syntax : ColorClip(size=(460, 380), color=[R, G, B])
Argument : It takes size and color as argument
Return : It returns ColorClip object
Below is the implementation
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- MoviePy – Creating Image Sequence Clip
- MoviePy – Creating Text Clip
- MoviePy – Creating Image Clip
- MoviePy – Creating Audio Clip
- MoviePy – Creating Video Clip
- MoviePy – Applying Color effect on Video Clip
- MoviePy – Getting color of a Frame of Video Clip where cursor touch
- MoviePy – Checking Mask of Video File Clip
- MoviePy - Lading Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Showing Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Getting Sub Clip
- MoviePy –Saving Video File Clip
- MoviePy Composite Video - Setting starting time of single clip
- MoviePy – Adding Margin to Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Mirroring Video File Clip for x-axis
- MoviePy – Mirroring Video File Clip for y-axis
- MoviePy – Getting Width of Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Getting Height of Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Getting Original File Name of Video File Clip
- MoviePy – FPS of Video File Clip
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.