In this article we will see how we can set starting time of single clip in composite video file in MoviePy. MoviePy is a Python module for video editing, which can be used for basic operations on videos and GIF’s. Meaning of composite is combining different elements, composite video is the combination of different video clips unlike stacking and concatination of video files composite files are easy to implement but complex structure. Composite file combine the clips over one another and get played at same time, position and timing of video playback can be set any time.
In order to do this we will use
set_startmethod with the VideoFileClip object
Syntax : clip.set_start(n)
Argument : It takes integer as argument
Return : It returns VideoFileClip object
Below is the implementation
Moviepy - Building video __temp__.mp4. Moviepy - Writing video __temp__.mp4 Moviepy - Done ! Moviepy - video ready __temp__.mp4
Moviepy - Building video __temp__.mp4. MoviePy - Writing audio in __temp__TEMP_MPY_wvf_snd.mp3 MoviePy - Done. Moviepy - Writing video __temp__.mp4 Moviepy - Done ! Moviepy - video ready __temp__.mp4
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- MoviePy Composite Video - Setting Position of Clip
- MoviePy – Changing Image and Time at same time of Video Clip
- MoviePy – Setting End Time of the Clip
- MoviePy – Changing Time Line of Video Clip
- MoviePy – Checking if Video File Clip is playing at given time
- MoviePy – Getting Start Time of Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Getting End Time of Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Setting Duration of the Clip
- MoviePy – Setting FPS of the Clip
- MoviePy – Checking Mask of Video File Clip
- MoviePy - Lading Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Showing Video File Clip
- MoviePy –Saving Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Adding Margin to Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Mirroring Video File Clip for x-axis
- MoviePy – Mirroring Video File Clip for y-axis
- MoviePy – Getting Width of Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Getting Height of Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Getting Original File Name of Video File Clip
- MoviePy – FPS of Video File Clip
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.