For Backend Engineer role
Given list of cities and theaters list, design and develop a ticket booking web application.
It should have following features:
- Only one person can book the seat per show. Handle concurrent requests coming for same seat.
- If a seat to selected and not booked then that should be unblocked after 10 minutes.
- Expose API to show list of available, blocked, and booked seats for a theater
- Interviewer reviews design, code and asks to a another features.
- Coding problem: Given a large matrix size of 10^18X10^18 and list sub tables with top-left and right bottom coordinates and number filled in those tables. Illustration below. Find the coordinates of number ‘n’.
- Design Question: Design an application where client wants uploads million records, validate and insert into db.
- There should not be any loss of data.
- Handle if DB goes down temporarily
- Questions around design pattterns.
- Design “Executor Service”
- How threads are managed in web server?
- What are the technical challenges you faced in your previous company?
- Different garbage collections algorithms?
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Cuemath Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Backend Engineer)
- Spotify Interview Experience for Backend Engineer II
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 8 (Hiring Drive for Backend Engineer)
- Infosys Interview Experience for System Engineer Role
- NCR Corp. Interview Experience for Software Engineer Role (On-Campus)
- Amazon QA role & Support Engineer Intern interview experience
- Cerner Interview Experience (Off-Campus) for the role of Software Engineer
- Philips interview Experience (Off Campus) for the role of Software Engineer
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience 2019 for System Engineer Specialist(SES) Role
- Infosys Interview Experience (On Campus-2019 for the role of System Engineer)
- Samsung Interview Experience (SRI-Noida On-campus 2018 ,Engineer role )
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 90 (Software Engineer role in Bing Team)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Akamai Interview Experience | Set 1 (For the role of Associate Network Infrastructure Engineer or Associate Network Operations Engineer)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Delhivery Interview Experience for Backend
- Paytm Interview Experience ( Backend Developer )
- ixigo Interview Experience | For SDE2 Backend
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 4 (For Backend Profile)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.