In order to move (changing the position) any widget like buttons or label
move() method is used in PyQt5 application. By default, all the widgets are on top left corner therefore, there is a need of changing the position of the widgets.
Syntax : move( x, y )
Arguments : It takes two arguments :
1. X co-ordinate
2. Y co-ordinate
Below is the implementation of this method.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 - Move the Label Position within the window using Arrow Keys
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Setting Move Event
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Setting Mouse Move Event
- Python Tkinter | Moving objects using Canvas.move() method
- Python | shutil.move() method
- Move all zeroes to end of array using List Comprehension in Python
- Python | Move element to end of the list
- Python | Move or Copy Files and Directories
- How to move Files and Directories in Python
- Python | Move one list element to another list
- Python | Move given element to List Start
- Python - Move Word to Rear end
- Python - Move() function in wxPython
- How to move back and forward in History using Selenium Python ?
- Create Copy-Move GUI using Tkinter in Python
- PYGLET – On Move Event
- PyQtGraph – Move Error Bar Graph
- Python code to move spaces to front of string in single traversal
- PyQt5 – How to hide label | label.setHidden method
- PyQt5 - lower() method for Labels
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.