Role: Software Engineer
General Aptitude – 15 questions
Technical Aptitude – 20 questions
Coding – 2 questions in Java only
- Count the number of times a appears as the last digit in a^b where b is from 1 to n
- Find the n-th closest palindromic number to a given number. If number is 127 and n is 1, answer is 131. If n is 2, answer is 121.
TECH ROUND 1
TECH ROUND 2
- Best time to buy and sell stock to maximize profit. Same problem using SQL also.
- Search for an element in a matrix that is sorted row wise and column wise
Discussion about college, previous internships and future plans. The director explained about the company, teams and technologies.
1.5 hour discussion on a wide range of topics (religion, philosophy, history, politics, environment, healthcare, urbanization etc.), college projects and why I want to join the company.
Questions asked to other candidates:
- Motorola Mobility Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Android Developer, Bangalore)
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-1 offcampus
- Amazon Interview Experience Offcampus for SDE-1
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience 2020 (Product/Software Development OffCampus)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- PayU Interview Experience | Set 4 (For Fresher)
- BrowserStack Interview Experience | Set 5 (Fresher)
- CouponDunia Interview Experience | Set 2 (Fresher)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 52 (Fresher)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 31 (For Fresher)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 21 for Software Engineer (Fresher)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Fresher)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 51 (For MTS Fresher)
- Carwale Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Fresher)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 10 (Software Developer Fresher)
- Hexaware Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1 (Fresher)
- BrowserStack Interview Experience | Set 7 (Fresher)
- Times Internet Interview Experience On-Campus Fresher Hiring 2018
- Cohesity fresher interview Experience
- Cisco Interview Experience – Fresher Role (CX-MS)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.