Morgan Stanley Summer Internship Interview Experience for 2 Months
Round1 (Online Test): It was an online test. The first round consist of MCQs, Debugging, and coding section.
- MCQs: Mcqs include aptitude, and CS Fundamentals.
- Debugging: There were 7 questions in the debugging round. It includes code logic correction, removal of compilation errors, and the need to write the logic for the function given.
- Coding section: It consists of 3 questions. I was able to solve 2 questions Completely and 1 question Partially. I did not remember the questions exactly but the questions are based on Data Structures and Algorithms.
Round 2 (Technical Interview): The Interview started with Tell me about yourself. He then asked my favorite Language. I answered C++. He started asking questions on OOP Concepts in C++. There were lot of questions on Inheritance, Polymorphism. Then there were questions on DBMS indexing. After this he started asking asking questions on Data Structures. Why we use different Data Structures in different situations. Questions on Traversal Techniques in Trees and Graphs and their Time Complexities. Questions on why we use Hashing. Interviewer asked about different situations where we DFS and BFS. Finally he asked me to write a code on “Copy a Linked List into a new Linked List?”.
Round3 (Technical + HR Interview):
- Tell me about yourself.
- Questions on projects.
- Why Morgan Stanley.
- Why u will be an asset to Morgan Stanley?
- Are you a Team Player?
- Strength and weakness
- How will you handle situation when you have multiple tasks?
Verdict : SELECTED
Hope this will help you all.