2. TECHNICAL INTERVIEW 1 : It lasted for around 30-35 minutes. Questions were on array, hash map, file handling and string theory. All questions were generally algorithmic in nature.
3. HR INTERVIEW : It lasted for around 50-55 minutes. We were basically grilled in this interview.
4. TECHNICAL INTERVIEW 2 : It lasted for around 1 hour. In this round, there were questions based on real-life scenario like designing a shopping cart for an e-commerce website etc. Then there were algorithmic questions on queue, graph and trees. A problem was given and I was asked to reason out the best data structure to solve that problem. There were simple problems on linked list.
5. GROUP TASK ROUND : It was an entertaining round but was quite pressurising. We were divided into groups and asked to make something with LEGO Blocks that they had provided. There is a time-constraint in this round. We had to explain all the design aspects of our construction like name, choice of colour, significance of buildings, structure strength etc.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Morgan Stanley Technology Analyst Interview (For FTE)
- Morgan Stanley Interview | Set 23 (On-Campus for Full Time Technology Analyst)
- Credit Suisse Interview for Technology Analyst
- ZS Associates Interview Experience | Set 1 (Technology Analyst - On Campus)
- JP Morgan Chase (JPMC) Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Analyst profile)
- Morgan Stanley Interview | Set 2
- Morgan Stanley Interview | Set 22 (For PPO)
- Morgan Stanley Interview | Set 1
- Morgan Stanley Interview | Set 4
- Morgan Stanley Interview | Set 3
- Morgan Stanley Interview | Set 16 (On-Campus)
- Morgan Stanley Interview | Set 10 (On-Campus)
- Morgan Stanley Interview | Set 11 (On-Campus)
- Morgan Stanley Interview | Set 17 (On-Campus)
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience | Set 34