Recently Morgan Stanley Visited Our Campus and this is my Interview Experience
This round consisted of 15 mcq(contains both aptitude and technical) and 2 coding questions,aptitude questions are pretty hard so practice is required for solving aptitude questions and techincal mcqs are easy which includes data structures and c++ questions(program will be given and we should guess the output).
Now the problem is that we have to find the maximum possible even number that can be formed using the above constraints
2)Given two arrays one represent elements and another array represents frequency of elements in the input sequence and now you can remove m items from the given input sequence.u have to tell the minimum number of distinct elements that you can be possible after removing m elements
Both the questions are easy and we are given 1:30hr to solve both mcq and coding questions.I solved both coding questions.
This round basically focuses on problem solving skills.
1)Given an array which contains people id’s along with the date which represents people who are logging in for a particular website at that time.Now we have to answer the following questions
a)Find the number of unique users that logged in to the website till now
b)Find the number of people who are logged in more than five times
c)Find the day which has more number of users logged in till now
and many more like this
2)In this question i was asked to explain the working of AVL tree along with the code.(Set 1|Set 2)
3)Binary search in Linked list many questions regarding the time complexity and also we have to return the index at which the element is present in the linked list
4)Few questions regarding my projects
5)Few Concepts of operating systems like context switch and also regarding paging,Segmentation and few file management questions
6)Some Concepts of c++ regarding virtual functions and how complier actually implements it.
7)And few more questions which i don’t remember know
This is a Group activity round we are given with some lego blocks and we have to come up with a idea.In this round they are focusing on Team management skills
This is a design round where we have to design a parking lot system the interviewer basically wants us to identify the classes and the interaction between classes.Many questions are asked in this round almost this lasted for one hour and after this the interviewer basically concentrated on c++ concepts and os concepts
some questions on c++ are
suppose we are having a class named student
what is the difference between
student obj1; and
student *obj2=new student() and also which one u will prefer and why
and many more questions regarding memory allocation.
overall this round lasted for 1:30hr
Finally i was able to reach HR round in this round i was asked some basic hr questions
1)why Morgan Stanley
2)Why should i hire you
3)Where do you see yourself after 3 years
4)What is your long term dream and many more questions like this
Every round is an elimination round one has to answer well in order to go to further round
Finally I thank geeksforgeeks for providing the valuable information necessary for the students who want to reach the top level in their respective field.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience | Set 11B (On-Campus)
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience | Set 28 (On-Campus)
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience | Set 30 (On-Campus)
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience | Set 31 (On-Campus)
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience | Set 32 (On-Campus)
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience | Set 33 (On-Campus)
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience | Set 34
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience | Set 35 (For Internship)
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience | Set 36 (For Internship)
- Interview Experience for Morgan Stanley By Wissen Infotech
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience (On-Campus 2018)
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience | On Campus (Virtual) July 2020
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience | On Campus FTE 2021 Summer
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience for Internship | On Campus (Virtual) August 2020
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience | 2020 Internship ( Virtual - On campus )
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience | On Campus FTE 2021 for Technology Analyst Role
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience for Summer Internship 2021
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience for Internship | On-Campus (Virtual) October 2020