Morgan Stanley Interview Experience 2021
Hi Guys, Hope you are all doing good.
Today, I want to share my experience and the process for getting into Morgan Stanley. I got an opportunity from GeeksforGeeks (GFG) about the internship in Wiley-Mthree. There were three rounds-
Round 1: This round consists of two sections, one is Aptitude section and other one is Coding.
- In aptitude section, there were basic questions, anyone can solve it.
- In Coding section, two questions were there one is of Java and other, is of Python.
- You need to solve anyone of them, but for safe side, try to solve both.
Round 2: This round is interview round. For me, the interview was virtual because of Covid-19. In this they asked me about some managerial questions i.e. HR Questions and some basic coding questions.
Round 3: This round is video round. In this, we have to orally answer the questions as a record and submit video kind of thing. The questions are related to HR i.e. managerial questions.
- After 1 week, I got my result, Selected!
- I joined the training in mid of July. They train us in popular technologies that are currently in-demand in companies.
So, When the training is completed, they schedule our interview with their Client Company (Morgan Stanley in my case).
- They ask questions from what we have learnt in the training programs. That’s it.
- I got the result in 5-6 days, Selected!!!
That’s all about my experience.