Money View had visited our campus for two roles:
1. Software Engineer
2. Data Scientist
There were four rounds for the recruitment process. They were as below:
1. Online Test
2. Technical Interview 1
3. Technical Interview 2
4. HR Interview
Online test was conducted on HirePro Platform. It had 33 questions and the time limit was 90 minutes. The online test had quantitative aptitude questions, logical reasoning and technical aptitude followed by two coding questions. The last question was to write an algorithm to find the location of clusters in a given image. The coding questions were easy. One question was to merge two non-increasing arrays into one array. Other question was to find the most frequent substring of a string of given length. The aptitude questions were difficult.
40 people were shortlisted for the next round.
Before technical interview began we had to choose between the two roles. I chose the Software Engineer role.
Technical interview 1
I was asked a puzzle- https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/puzzle-chaos-in-the-bus/ . I took a little while and then came up with an answer after a little hint. Then I was asked a programming question- https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/next-greater-element/ . I came up with a solution after a little while. Then I was asked to implement a queue using two stacks. I explained the approach where we make push operation costly. Lastly I was asked about the OOPS concepts in Java. I explained with examples clearly. I made it to the next round.
Technical Interview 2
The next round was more about my projects. The interviewer was very friendly. He asked me an instance in my life where I used my skills to solve a problem. I told him such an instance. He was impressed by the answer and said that they needed such candidates. Then he looked at the statistics of my online test and told me that he won’t ask any technical questions. At last he asked whether I have any questions. I asked a few. I was selected for the HR round.
I was asked about my family background and my journey in the college so far. I told everything honestly. Then I was asked how many interviews I had attended and why was I not selected for the companies. Then I was asked in which technologies I had interest. I said Android, Cloud Computing and Java. Then I was asked whether I had any plans for higher studies. Lastly I was asked whether I had any questions. I asked a few.
Finally they selected 4 people for the role of Software Engineer and 2 people for the role of Data Scientist. I was selected.
- Money View Interview Experience
- Money View Interview Experience (On Campus FTE)
- Google Interview Experience | Set 3 (Mountain View)
- [TopTalent.in] Interview With Divanshu Who Got Into Google, Mountain View
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.