Minkowski distance is a metric in a normed vector space. Minkowski distance is used for distance similarity of vector. Given two or more vectors, find distance similarity of these vectors.
Mainly, Minkowski distance is applied in machine learning to find out distance similarity.
Input : vector1 = 0 2 3 4 vector2 = 2, 4, 3, 7 p = 3 Output : distance1 = 3.5033 Input : vector1 = 1, 4, 7, 12, 23 vector2 = 2, 5, 6, 10, 20 p = 2 Output : distance2 = 4.0
Note : Here distance1 and distance2 are almost same so it will be in same near region.
- Python | Calculate distance and duration between two places using google distance matrix API
- Python | Distance-time GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Calculate Distance between two places using Geopy
- Minimum Distance Between Words of a String
- Closest perfect square and its distance
- Rearrange a string so that all same characters become d distance away
- Find maximum distance between any city and station
- Find a rotation with maximum hamming distance
- Difference between Distance vector routing and Link State routing
- Lexicographically smallest string whose hamming distance from given string is exactly K
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Convert list to Python array
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.