Given three integer K, L and R (range [L, R]), the task is to find the minimum number of elements the range must be extended by so that the count of elements in the range is divisible by K.
Input: K = 3, L = 10, R = 10
Count of elements in L to R is 1.
So to make it divisible by 3 , increment it by 2.
Input: K = 5, L = 9, R = 12
- Count the total number of elements in the range and store it in a variable named count = R – L + 1.
- Now, minimum number of elements that need to be added to the range will be K – (count % K).
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Count numbers in a range that are divisible by all array elements
- Minimum steps to make all the elements of the array divisible by 4
- Count of elements on the left which are divisible by current element
- Maximum count of elements divisible on the left for any element
- Count elements in the given range which have maximum number of divisors
- Find set of m-elements with difference of any two elements is divisible by k
- Count subarrays such that remainder after dividing sum of elements by K gives count of elements
- Minimum sum of the elements of an array after subtracting smaller elements from larger
- Minimum number of elements to be removed so that pairwise consecutive elements are same
- Maximum difference elements that can added to a set
- Count of elements whose absolute difference with the sum of all the other elements is greater than k
- Count of elements which are second smallest among three consecutive elements
- Count integers in the range [A, B] that are not divisible by C and D
- Count the numbers divisible by 'M' in a given range
- Count numbers in range 1 to N which are divisible by X but not by Y
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.